Sunday, August 1, 2010

Photo of the Day..................Cessna 175 Float Plane

Still cleaning up the files, so again, an oldie from the past.  I captured this Cessna 175 east of Vancouver British Columbia in the late afternoon in February of 2008.    I'm not sure how this is going to work till I insert it, but lets see.   Frankly I don't know why there is so much color.  I know that clouds have a lot of subtle coloration that become enhanced during sunset, maybe there was rain aloft to the West between the setting sun and the clouds that created a dispersed spectrum.  Because it is dispersed I am confident I can rule out chormatic aberration from the lens, but I am not going to rule out an affect from the photo sensor.   
                              Canon EOS 40D Canon EF100-300mm f/5.6 1/5000 ISO-100 [2008.02.13]

No comments:

Post a Comment